Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Green Amethyst & PMC


Firstly apologies for this dreadful pic - I will try to photograph these again sometime, I just can't seem to capture the sparkle and colour in these earrings!

This is my first attempt at making something with metal clay - these were great fun to make! I'm so pleased with the way these came out - how cool is it being able to make your own components?! First try with my new tumbler too... :-)

The dangles are gorgeous pale green amethyst 'onion cut' beads, pale gold freshwater pearls, and golden shadow Swarovski crystals - subtle colours, and very sparkly!

1 comment:

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

Love the earrings!! So how did you like the PMC? I am dying to try some out myself, I just haven't the guts yet :)Did you use a kiln to fire your pieces or use a torch? Well anyways great job, I love your jewelery as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails