Monday, March 17, 2008

Mossy Glade - Vesuvianite Earrings

I'm struggling with a nasty cold at the moment and not feeling particularly creative, so I'm catching up on posting a couple of pieces I did last week!

The textured fine silver circles on these earrings are some I made with PMC a while ago, when I made the green amethyst cluster earrings.

This is the first time I've used vesuvianite - the gorgeous mossy green faceted drops on the bottom of the dangles. I've picked out some tourmaline buttons for the clusters, I love these colours - I think they all work really well together! I also made the fine silver headpins too - great fun, wish I'd known before how easy they were going to be :)

1 comment:

CHRIS LINACRE said...

The earrings are lovely - hope your cold gets better soon
x chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails