Thursday, May 08, 2008

Champagne Truffle Earrings


I'm loving these Swarovski crystal briolettes - the sparkle is amazing. These are golden shadow, which has to be one of my favourite shades as far as versatility goes - I use it a lot in my bridal jewellery as it goes so beautifully with pearls.

I've clustered some lovely faceted rock crystal and lemon quartz beads on some handmade fine silver headpins for a bit of girly luxury. If someone doesn't grab these soon, I may just have to keep them ;)

1 comment:

Nia said...

Gorgeous Maz! And you're right about Golden Shadow, it's endlessly versatile. Have you come across the Satin version? It's stunning, but I think it's been discontinued now. Worth looking out for it though. And good luck with Da Wanda, let us know how it goes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails