Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stud Earrings





Yay - my first pair of stud earrings! I quite like to wear stud earrings myself, especially for everyday (and with long hair much safer of course!). These are nice and lightweight too.










Sawn by hand from sterling silver sheet, then I added some light amethyst Swarovski crystal cabs for a delicate colour and some sparkle. I'm quite pleased with these!








This pendant is similar to one I made before in copper - here it is in sterling silver, with a beautiful Swarovsi crystal cabochon surrounded by a serrated bezel.

5 comments:

Coburg Crafts said...

Lovely work, Maz!

Anna Brookman said...

I really like those! They are really pretty!!

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

Those are so pretty! I am so envious of your skills :) Keep up the great work!

Adelaide said...

Beautiful! I love both.

Contrariwise said...

Wonderful "first" pair of stud earrings. I really like your graphic flower desig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails