Friday, January 22, 2010

Sunshine Award

I had a lovely surprise yesterday from Vicki White who has passed on a Sunshine Award to me! The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world - I feel very honoured! :)



The rules for accepting the Sunshine award

~ Put the logo on your blog or within your post

~ Pass the award onto 12 bloggers ~

~ Link the nominees within your post ~

~ Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

~ Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.



My Award Winners:




4 comments:

Jo said...

Thank you Maz!
Better look at the looong list of blogs I follow so I can pass it on!

Coburg Crafts said...

Many thanks for the award, Maz. It has brought me sunshine on a very misty, moisty day.
Take care,
Lesley
xx

Kerrie Slade said...

Awwww thanks for passing on the award to me Maz and congratulations on receiving it - I can see why! I hadn't read the rules or seen what this award was for before, that's really lovely :0)

Kerrie x

Liz said...

These are gorgeous Maz! Love those earrings :)

Thanks for the award!

Liz x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails