Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nice Weather for Ducks...



Well we did have some lovely spring weather here in my part of the UK last week - lots of blue skies and warm sunshine, not sure where it went but the rain and clouds are back far too soon! :(







I'm very fortunate to have a small lake just round the corner from me, I did manage to grab a few of those rays with a couple of nice walks before the weather turned, I'm in desperate need of blowing off the winter cobwebs!






I'm making lots of brighter, more colourful gemstone and Swarovski pieces for the shops I stock at the moment, ready for the spring and summer - my favourite time of the year. Everything in the garden is starting to burst into life again, not nearly enough colour though - I really must plant some more spring bulbs, especially daffodils! Lets hope it brightens up for the easter break :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious necklaces!

Moonflower20 said...

I love the new pieces! They're so happy and perfect for Spring. I'm particularly fond of the green one, since that's my favorite color! I love the picture of the ducks, too! It makes me want to take a vacation!

I'm sure the sun and pretty weather will come back soon! I guarantee it! :-)

OurWanderingAdventures said...

so pretty!!!

Kaylee Fern said...

really nice!


http://linokumiko.blogspot.com

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great spring pieces! The picture of the ducks is adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails