Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dew Drops - Peridot and Crystal Earrings


I really like these... they're nothing like the earrings I'd planned to make! That happens often - sometimes it means I'm having a bad day and shouldn't have started, sometimes it's a creative day and I just go with it!!

I started by making some fan-shaped frames, which I then coiled round with fine gauge sterling wire, and faceted Karen Hill Tribe beads. I wrapped some very sparkly faceted Swarovski drops, sterling silver beads, and gorgeous green peridot beads.

Caught the sparkle on the crystal too. It's been a good day! :)

2 comments:

Katrin mdmB said...

So pretty! Don't you just love those creative days! Those earrings have something new - the way those peridot beads are set! And really good photo too :)

Unknown said...

wow those are gorgous, just love them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails