Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ruby Tuesday


I did actually make this on Tuesday too... I've been waiting for my new light tent and lamps - what a difference to the photos! I hardly have to do any touching up at all other than cropping, and the colours are coming out just perfect. I'm going to have to go back and re-do the rest of my photos now! :)

This pendant was made using two heart-shaped frames, which I've soldered, then wrapped together with tiny Hill Tribe silver beads and faceted rubies, and as usual lots of fine gauge silver wire. I really like the simplicity of this - still lots of detail, but not too much fuss!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow it's stunning, i really like that

Gemheaven said...

THis is truly beautiful Maz I bow down to your talent!!

I love seeing what you have made next - fantastic :D

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

Maz, OMG!! That is stunning! I love assymetrical styling of this pendant. Beautiful! I always enjoy coming here to see what you've made.

Also your photos are coming out marvellously. A photo tent really does make a difference. I really must get one. :)

Katrin mdmB said...

This is gorgeous!!! Rubys and silver!!! :P Your wirework is perfect!

Laura Sparling said...

The heart is gorgeous, Maz. Love the colour. And the photo is pretty special too!

Laura x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails